- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $200,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson
oh my gawd
- Mike Brown’s mom laid flowers where he was shot and police let a dog pee on the memorial site
- “Stand Up Against Racism" demonstration outside US Embassy in London
- Police claim to have no records of arrests of journalists
- Illinois school bans discussions of Mike Brown’s death
- Gov. Nixon introduces new Public Safety Director
- Push for police to wear body cameras continues
- Jon Stewart on Ferguson
my boyfriend tells me “stop being so worried all the time”
but it’s past that, past worried. i’m terrified for them. or what if something happens to me and they have to feel it.
when do i stop feeling scared? I’m scared for the people I love. I have no control over things happening to them. when do i go back to normal? will i always be scared?
feeling weirdly unloved/unliked/not confident recently.
hey kiddos what did i miss?
*mariah carey voice* who’s ariana grande
B4 falling asleep to Shrek.
In Apryl’s (gringatears) coat